[PCA] CALL: Case Studies for Sustainable Sites Initiative

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Feb 5 12:20:05 CST 2008

The Sustainable Sites Initiative
http://www.sustainablesites.org

Call for Case Studies
The Sustainable Sites Initiative would like to collect case studies that
use sustainable land development and management practices. We invite you
to submit projects that monitor and document the success or failure of
sustainable land practices. It is not required that the project be a
sustainable site in all respects but rather that it illustrates such
sustainable practices as stormwater management, integrated design teams,
water conservation, habitat restoration (soil, vegetation and wildlife),
education, user health and well-being, materials selection and management
and others.

Please visit our website for more information. You can submit your project
using our online form. The deadline is May 1, 2008.

Thank you for your time!
*Sustainable Sites Initiative

Sustainable Sites Initiative is a partnership of the American Society of
Landscape Architects, the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and the
United States Botanic Garden in conjunction with a diverse group of
stakeholder organizations.

Sustainable Sites Initiative, 4801 La Crosse Ave, Austin, Texas 78739