[PCA] NEW Wildlife Gardeners Website

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Dec 22 08:07:03 CST 2008

FYI.. a website that may be of interest...-Patricia

----- Forwarded by Patricia De Angelis/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI on 12/22/2008 09:05
AM -----

Fearless Weeder <fearlessweeder at att.net>
12/19/2008 10:20 PM

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
cc

Subject
Hello Patricia, attaching pdf for Wildlife Gardeners

Hi Patricia,

I have attached a flier for a new site that is "green". You are welcome to
post announcements regarding up and coming events for your organization
such as symposiums or workshops as well as any other information you'd
like to pass on. We are currently working on a calendar that is able to be
edited by members where one would be able to input their own events. The
events calendar will appear on our home page as well as on our main index
page.

Please share this correspondence with anyone who might be interested as we
could use some help keeping the membership informed.

An area was created for other environmentally responsible groups. They
will be able to provide a link to their site as well as contact
information and any other information deemed pertinent such as their
mission statement for no charge. Hope being members will use this area as
a resource. If you know any organizations that might benefit from a free
plug, please feel free to share a link to the Wildlife Gardeners site with
them.

The site opened earlier this week. Our Mission Statement is included in
the pdf.

www.wildlifegardeners.org

Hope you'll join us.

Cheers,