[PCA] Ecotype bibiliography on another servers, for Fed.employees

Craig Dremann - Redwood City Seed Company Craig at astreet.com
Mon Apr 28 17:46:16 CDT 2008

Dear All,

I just got an email from a Federal employee today,  that my Ecotype
Bibliography could not be accessed through the Federal computer system for
some reason, at http://www.ecoseeds.com/juicy.gossip.three.html ?

The site is mirrored on another server at
http://www.batnet.com/rwc-seed/juicy.gossip.three.html

If anyone has a problem accessing either of these sites, please let me
know what comes up on your computer so I can figure out what the glitch
is.

I hope the 110-years of native plant ecotype studies,  are useful and of
interest.

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann (650) 325-7333