[PCA] WEB: Woody Plant Seed Manual (USDA Forest Service)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Apr 25 08:55:14 CDT 2008

-----Robert Karrfalt/R8/USDAFS wrote: -----
Check it out. The Woody Plant Seed Manual is in the public's hands.
http://www.nsl.fs.fed.us  Printed volumes will be available in May we
hope.

If you need to search any part of the manual this can be done by clicking
the arrow next to the "find" rectangle at the top of the Adobe Reader page
and opening the Full Reader Search or just use the 'find' function for
less comprehensive searches.

We will have corrections I am sure and will need to work the color photos
back in.  B&W was done to control printing costs.  The lab will be working
with the extension folks at UGA (who do the RNGR website) as we continue
to the roll-out of this project.

Feel free to share this good news with whomever you know who is
interested.

Robert P. Karrfalt
Director, National Seed Laboratory

"Earth remains our mother, as God remains our father, and the mother will
not lay in the father's arms those who are not true to her."