[PCA] Texas Prairie/Native Plant Conference - Oct. 18-21 (Thur-Sun) in Georgetown, TX

Jason Spangler jason_spangler at texasprairie.org
Mon Sep 24 14:55:02 CDT 2007

Go to http://npsot.org/symposium2007/ or call 1-830-997-9272 for a
registration pamphlet.

Come Celebrate A Natural Treasure - Texas Prairie Conference - Oct
18th-21st <http://npsot.org/symposium2007/>

Come celebrate a natural treasure with us in Georgetown, Texas on
October 18th-21st, 2007 at the Native Plant Society of Texas (NPSOT) and
the Native Prairies Association of Texas (NPAT) 2007 Joint Symposium.

Learn about efforts to identify, restore, and conserve the prairies of
Texas.  Presentations and field trips with an emphasis on native prairie
plants, birds, geology, butterflies, gardening and more.  Registration
open to the public.

Beautiful and vast tallgrass prairies and native savanna stretched from
the Red River south through Dallas, Fort Worth, Paris, Waco, Crawford,
Austin, Fredericksburg, San Antonio, and Houston in the Blackland
Prairies, Grand Prairie, Edwards Plateau, and Coastal Prairies.

Now very little remains of our incredible Texas tallgrass prairies and
native savannas, so we must identify, conserve, and restore these
special places to ensure future generations can enjoy these natural
treasures of Texas.

Learn all about Texas prairies and enjoy speakers, field trips, vendors,
and the awards banquet.

Go to http://npsot.org/symposium2007/ or call 1-830-997-9272 for a
registration pamphlet and conference updates.

<mailto:s-quaylei at earthlink.net>
<http://texasprairie.org/> <http://npsot.org/>Please consider joining
the Native Prairies Association of Texas (NPAT)
<http://www.texasprairie.org/> and the Native Plant Society of Texas
(NPSOT) <http://npsot.org/> to help advocate and protect Texas' prairie
heritage, native plants, and wildlife.