[PCA] Wildflower Seed Postcards, only 1/1000th as bad as the Federal government? mix"

Becky Erickson beckyerick at socket.net
Fri May 4 23:05:11 CDT 2007

Once again -
Lets keep seeds with the people who know what they are and where to put
them.
Picture post cards and clearly presented educational material would be
productive for the newly initiated. Once a person learns enough, he each
will ask where to obtain and how to use native seed and plants for
successful results. This issue seems easy enough to resolve.

 The secondary chatter seems to strongly condemn the inclusion of
non-natives, and natives going to the wrong regions, and the lack of correct
planting instructions. Can we also get a strong educational program for the
distributors of seed mixes? Is there a possibility of legislating the sale
of native seed cleaned to exclude non-natives even in miniscule amounts?

Becky Erickson
PO Box 496
Ashland MO 65010-0496
 "Unless we change direction, we are likely to end up where we are
aded."   -- Chinese proverb