[PCA] Megan's talk

Megan_Haidet at fws.gov Megan_Haidet at fws.gov
Tue Jul 3 16:42:03 CDT 2007

Plant Conservation in the US: Long-term strategies for policy makers and
the non-governmental community.

Megan Haidet will be presenting her Master's thesis research that used the
PCA Cooperators as her study population.  Come and listen to her results
profiling the general demographics, budgets and funding, and management
approaches of the PCA community.

Thanks Olivia!  Even when I'm gone we must keep in touch.  Plant
conservation is close to all of our hearts, we just need to figure out the
best way to deal with management/funding/partnership in the US.  Blah!

Megan Haidet
Communications Coordinator
Plant Conservation Alliance
US Fish & Wildlife Service