[PCA] CLASS: Basic soils short course information (Frdericksburg, VA)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Jul 2 11:18:35 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "W. Lee Daniels" <wdaniels at vt.edu>
Subject: Basic soils short course information

Attached is a program flyer for a two-day basic soils short course that we
will be teaching in Fredericksburg in mid-August. Please distribute this to
any person or groups that you feel might benefit from this offering. It
is also fine with me if you post the flyer to your website.

We will be offering this again sometime in November, and a separate
announcement will follow.

Thanks,

Lee

W. Lee Daniels, Professor
Dept. of Crop and Soil Environmental Sciences
244 Smyth Hall, Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0404
540-231-7175; fax - 7630
http://www.cses.vt.edu/revegetation/

Environmental Soil Science, Wetland Restoration and Mined LandReclamation
(See attached file: Basic Soils August 13 and 14 annc1.pdf)