[PCA] Economic Competitiveness of Natives

Lisa Tasker lisatasker at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 4 15:02:57 CST 2007

Mary

I so appreciate and agree with your comments.  I believe you are thinking of
Steven Whisenant's book:  "Repairing Damaged Wildlands, A Process-Oriented,
Landscape-Scale Approach" which is also excellent in providing an
international perspective to our approaches here.

Lisa Tasker

em ecological, LLC
Carbondale, CO  81623