[PCA] Costs for each State's future roadside native program, and Utah's surveys

Craig Dremann craig at astreet.com
Fri Sep 29 11:03:28 CDT 2006

Dear All,

While teaching classes about roadside native plants to our California
Dept. of Transportation a few years ago---

I estimated what it would cost annually, to establish a roadside native
plant program similar to Iowa's Ecotype Project in each state (except
for Alaska), at http://www.ecoseeds.com/start.html

Also, for about a decade, Utah DOT has been mapping their roadside
vegetation, and putting the data into layers in the GIS mapping program
ARCVIEW, that you can read about at http://www.ecoseeds.com/roadveg.html

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann (650) 325-7333