[PCA] Requesting Identifications -- Revised list of desirable contextual information

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Sep 14 11:31:48 CDT 2006

Speaking of plant ID's, I've been browsing Flickr for possible exhibit
photos and noticed that there is a group for identifying various plants &
animals.  It's not just the US, but it's interesting to browse.  I believe
you need a login to be able to comment, but the basic
account/registration is free.

The group's link is http://www.flickr.com/groups/idplease/

Olivia
CPC/PCA