[PCA] Seeking populations of 10 native herbaceous plants (Maryland or Ches Bay Watershed) for horticultural propagation

Larry Morse larry.morse.dc at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 2 19:20:00 CDT 2006

Y'all, presumably Sara wants to use these as sources for horticultural
production of local-sourced material, but check directly with her if any
questions. Originally from Botanical Society of Washington [D.C.], revised
title is my guess, not Sara's wording.

Larry Morse
Washington, D.C.
larry.morse.dc at earthlink.net
(larry.e.morse at LEM-Natural-Diversity.com)