[PCA] Additional invasive assessments available-NatureServe Explorer

Kat Maybury Kat_Maybury at natureserve.org
Fri Nov 10 10:59:06 CST 2006

My apologies.  Apparently the assessments for 3 of the 28 species I
listed below are not currently displaying on the NatureServe Explorer
site as expected.  These are:

Ludwigia grandiflora - Large-flower Primrose-willow,
Phalaris arundinacea -  Reed Canarygrass,
and Phragmites australis - Common Reed

We will work to get this problem fixed as soon as possible.

Kat Maybury
Director, Botany Department
NatureServe
1101 Wilson Blvd., 15th floor