[PCA] One of our members will be on Trading Spouses this Friday!

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Tue Mar 7 13:27:50 CST 2006

For those of you who yearn to put a face to a posting, one of our esteemed
working group members, Penny Frazier, will be on "Trading Spaces," March
10 and March 17.

She lives in the Ozarks but her reach and interests go well beyond.  You
may recall from Penny's postings that she is active in a variety of native
plant issues (pinyon pine, medicinal plants, ethnobotany, conservation,
restoration, rural economic development, to name a few)!  She is a
advocate for the natural world and I hope that the pseudo-natural world of
reality television does her justice!

Tune in to see!
-Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>