[PCA] Proposed definition for "Native Plant", a couple of refinements?

afrates at addsuminc.com afrates at addsuminc.com
Fri Aug 25 16:25:03 CDT 2006

I agree that this is a very useful and interesting discussion and
thanks to everyone who is making an effort in this somewhat
surprisingly difficult effort.

Here with probably just as many problems is my attempt.

A native plant is:

(a) a member of the plant kingdom which has
(b) without the assistance or intervention of people
(c) become a part of the natural ecosystem of a given area.

Tony Frates
Utah Native Plant Society member