[PCA] WEB: Measuring and Monitoring Plant Populations

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Oct 19 13:57:24 CDT 2005

From: John Willoughby

Despite the fact that BLM's library website still says the book is out of
print, it has in fact been reprinted.  The printed copy is preferable to
either the pdf download or the version available on CD because the
graphics are better.  Folks can order the printed version from BLM's
Printed Material Distribution Section by sending either an email to
BLM_NCS_PMDS at blm.gov or a fax to 303-236-0845.  They should include their
mailing address and phone number in the email or fax.

Best,
John

John Willoughby
State Botanist