[PCA] Trends in Plant Conservation

megan haidet mahaidet at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 14:14:37 CST 2005

Dear Friends of Plant Conservation,

Your experience is valuable in understanding the state
of plant conservation today.

As part of a Master's thesis project, I am conducting
a study of plant conservation activities in the United
States. I hope to get a sense for the current
strategies employed in plant conservation and how they
relate to general conservation trends. The goal of
this study is to examine current attention paid to
plant conservation and detect where, if any, more
attention is needed.

Please take a few minutes to look at the attached PDF
file, complete the survey and send it back to me.  The
survey will take no more than 10-15 minutes. Return
survey to Megan Haidet, Center for Plant Conservation,
PO Box 299, St. Louis, MO 63166-0299; or fax it to
314.577.9465.

Thank you,

Megan Haidet
Public Policy Intern