[PCA] Plant Ecologist / Botanist position in San Jose, CA

Karin Hunsicker khunsicker at harveyecology.com
Fri Mar 4 15:02:12 CST 2005

Plant Ecologist / Botanist

H. T. Harvey & Associates is a premier ecological consulting firm based
in Northern California.  With expert biologists and cornerstone
projects, H. T. Harvey & Associates focuses on developing successful
ecological solutions.

We have an immediate opening for beginning and intermediate-level plant
ecologists/botanists to conduct field studies including but not limited
to habitat mapping, rare plant surveys, wetland assessments and
delineations, environmental impact analyses and resource agency permits
preparation.  The positions are available in our San Jose headquarters.

Graduate degree(s) in plant sciences strongly preferred.  Experience in
California plant taxonomy and ecology, soil taxonomy, quantitative
sampling and statistical analysis are necessary.  Knowledge of
NEPA/CEQA/ESA and Section 404/401/1600 are a plus.  Demonstrable
technical writing ability, and good communication skills are also
essential.  An excellent salary and benefits package is available.

For more information about H. T. Harvey & Associates and our areas of
expertise, log on to http://www.harveyecology.com
<http://www.harveyecology.com/>

To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and references to
personnel at harveyecology.com or mail/fax to H. T. Harvey & Associates,
Attn:  Personnel, 3150 Almaden Expressway, Suite 145, San Jose, CA
95118; Fax (408) 448-9454.

H. T. Harvey & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer