[PCA] June 11th Native Plant Sale in Framingham, Massachusetts to benefit plant conservation

Debra Strick dstrick at newfs.org
Wed Jun 8 09:02:25 CDT 2005

Dear Friends,

Support plant conservation with your garden plant purchases at New England Wild Flower Society. On Saturday, June 11th from 10-3, you are invited to attend the 31st annual Native Plant Sale at Garden in the Woods, 180 Hemenway Road, Framingham, Massachusetts rain or shine.  VIsit www.newfs.org for details and directions and see 11,000 plants (mostly natives), 300 volunteers, and a very enthusiastic staff.

The entire staff will be on hand to greet you and discuss the plants.    After the sale, come walk Garden in the Woods trails with 1,500 native species and cultivars on display, including 200 rare and endangered species.

You are also invited to pick up free copies of our newest pocket card guide to Invasive Plants of New England at the sale.  I can also provide a template if you'd like to print your own in quantity.

Thanks so much for your interest and support of NEWFS plant conservation programs.

Best wishes,

Debra

Debra Strick
Marketing and Public Relations Director