[PCA] JOB: LTA Seeks Northeast Conservation Manager (New England)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jul 29 13:52:52 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Ezra Milchman
To: wildflower at laurelweb.net
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:40 PM
Subject: LTA Seeks Northeast Conservation Manager

The Land Trust Alliance is pleased to announce that we have launched a
national search for a new Northeast Conservation Manager and would
appreciate your help circulating this notice to potential applicants.  The
Northeast Conservation Manager is a leadership position responsible for
developing and managing conservation programs in New York and New England
that encourage strategic conservation and ensure the permanence of
conservation easements.  More specifically, it is expected that the
Northeast Conservation Manager will work with a talented team of regional
and national LTA staff to help Northeastern land trusts individually and
collectively develop and implement strategic land protection plans for the
landscapes they serve and bolster long-term capacity for easement
stewardship and defense.  The position will also help inform the Land Trust
Alliance's national response in these key areas of our new strategic plan.
The Northeast Conservation Manager is a full-time, permanent employee of
the Land Trust Alliance, reports to the Northeast Director, and will be
housed at a mutually acceptable location in New England.  For more detailed
information about the position, please go to
http://www.lta.org/resources/ltajobs.htm  Applications will be reviewed on
a rolling basis until the position is filled.  Thank you for your interest
and help as we work to fill this key position in our organization.  All the
best,

Ezra Milchman
LTA Northeast Director
PO Box 792