[PCA] Good news for PTI applicants!

Jonathan Mawdsley Jonathan.Mawdsley at nfwf.org
Thu Oct 21 08:58:43 CDT 2004

Good news for prospective applicants to the "Pulling Together
Initiative" (PTI), a grant program of the National Fish and Wildlife
Foundation!

>>>The deadline for submitting full proposals to our online application
system has now been extended to December 6th, 2004.<<<

Preproposals still need to be logged into the system by COB on Friday,
October 29th.  As explained on our website, the preproposal form just
collects basic information about your organization and project and does
not need to be filled out in great detail.  For this round, all
preproposals are being invited automatically to submit full proposals.
Applications for the 2005 PTI program will only be evaluated by the PTI
Review Committee at the full proposal stage.

For more information about submitting a preproposal to PTI, please
visit our website: http://www.nfwf.org/programs/pti_application.htm

Thanks, and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Jonathan R. Mawdsley, Ph.D.
Manager of Project Administration
National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
1120 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 900