[PCA] POSTER: Eastern Native Wildflowers Poster (Discounted Pre-Order)

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Oct 5 10:04:20 CDT 2004

Just FYI.  I have no connection with this publishing company, so please
contact Timothy directly if you have questions.

--------------

From: Timothy Colman <tim at goodnaturepublishing.com>
To: kathy at fred.net
Subject: Kathy & BSW:  New E. Native Wildflowers poster field guide
    premiers soon/ special offer up to 90% off

Dear Kathy and Botancial Society of Washington,

"Horticultural Fine Art!"  --Sunset Magazine

"Beautiful and educational.  Our teachers love Good Nature's E. Native
Conifers."-- G. Anderson VT State Forestry

Hello from Seattle.  Do you teach people about your native wildflowers?

I am writing with good news for you.

We have a great new watercolor/color pencil Eastern Native Wildflowers
poster for your walls that joins Good Nature's E. Native Conifers &
Deciduous Trees.  Before we print, I can offer you discounts up to 90% off
retail price.  (Perfect for teacher outreach budgets.)

See species list, special pricing, artist previous work and sketch of layout
at
http://www.goodnaturepublishing.com/ewflowers.htm

I would like to offer you a special offer prior to printing.  Order 100 of
E. Native Wildflowers for $3.95 ea-- order 500 for $2.95 or you can join
several customers in ordering 1000 for $2.00 ea in October.

Will you consider joining American Meadows, Vermont State Forestry,
Connecticut College Arboretum, Lewis Ginter Arboretum,  Bernheim Forest and
hundreds of Good Nature's teachers and customers who have already ordered?
I hope so.   (We're over 80% subscribed, so I will need your order by
October 10 to qualify for this Treemendous Teachers discount.)

We are at a critical time in history where people need to learn about and
care for our native species.  Good Nature's committed to painting the
picture of key species that helps you educate others about the importance of
our natives.

I am working with artist John Pitcher-- a marvelous watercolorist and
naturalist from Vermont.

We are printing on a recycled, process chlorine free paper.

Can you imagine your teachers and fellow naturalists  who will love it?

We can even add your name and logo to the bottom of our print and add your
contact info, too.
Then your Wildflowers poster goes on a wall and the thousands of people see
it, they can reach you to learn more about the natives in your neck of the
woods.

Need a perfect fundraising gift for new donors?  Have some volunteers to
thank?  Say it with wildflowers!

Will you take advantage of Good Nature's Treemendous outreach and education
discounts to get your premier E. Native Wildflowers poster?

I guarantee your satisfaction.

Treemendously,

Timothy Colman

PS:  You are welcome to mix titles:  Order some wildflowers, conifers and
deciduous trees-- same great price.  See E. Trees @
http://www.goodnaturepublishing.com/east_ff.htm

Email or call me today and reserve your order.  Think about it:  Get 12 get
100, get 1000 Native Wildflowers-- and then give people pleasure and joy and
beauty.  What a world!

Timothy Colman, Publisher
Good Nature Publishing Co.
1904 Third Ave #415
Seattle, WA 98101
1-800-631-3086
206-622-9522
Fax: 206-749-0446
http://www.goodnaturepublishing.com

Flora & Fauna Field Guides For Your Walls