[PCA] TV: David Mizejewski on the Today Show

Dan and Sarah Segal dandssegal at pon.net
Fri Oct 1 20:10:12 CDT 2004

Yes Bill,

I would agree that we have skewed things quite a bit, and in so doing, we bend the boundaries of what has been considered evolution traditionally.  But even our values, our decisions, based on whatever they are--these are factors in the game.  The fact that we are moving so much faster in so many ways (human population is another good example) is changing so many things on Earth, but it is still Earth, and we are still part of the web, like us or not.  I hope the distant future will show that the earth is stronger than any one of its components, but we are obviously an unusual, if not unique, component...

Dan