[PCA] National Invasive Weed Awareness Week

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jan 16 11:57:45 CST 2004

From: Lori Hidinger <lori at esa.org>

Olivia -

Here is the link for National Invasive Weed Awareness Week (Feb 23-27)
to send out to the PCA listserve:
http://ficmnew.fws.gov/iwac/niwaw_v/

A developing schedule of events can be found at:
http://ficmnew.fws.gov/iwac/niwaw_v/page3.html

Early bird registration ($50) ends on January 31st and then the cost
goes up $15. The registration form is available at
http://ficmnew.fws.gov/iwac/niwaw_v/Registration.doc.

Lori

Lori Hidinger
Program Manager
Sustainable Biosphere Initiative/Science Programs Office
Ecological Society of America
1707 H Street, NW #400
Washington, DC 20006
202-833-8773 x209
202-833-8775 fax
lori at esa.org

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away. --George Carlin