[MPWG] [EXTERNAL] Re: PRESENTATION: Nontimber forest products in the United States in a changing climate, Nov. 2, 1pm ET

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Mon Oct 29 16:54:07 CDT 2018

I am sorry but the issue regarding federal records disposition is not
appropriate for the medicinal plant working group listserve. Since this
list is not a moderated, I was not able to see this posting before it went
out. So I respectfully request that interested parties use alternative
means to discuss this topic.

Thank you,
Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority
US Fish & Wildlife Service
5275 Leesburg Pike, MS: IA
Falls Church, VA 22041-3803
703-358-1708 x 1753
703-358-2276 (FAX)

Let’s put the right seed, in the right place, at the right time!
-National Seed Strategy
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>