[MPWG] 2016 Weed Walk Schedule

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:53:27 CDT 2016

Greetings friends on this first week of spring,

This comes a bit late. We had a rough start, but here we are. I'm grateful.

We're excited to share new workshops. They're fun, informing and grounding
in opening up our co-creative eyes.
For healthy living, life giving plant wisdom AND Nature reciprocity through
New Earth Living Skills.

Almost all workshops explore Music of the Plants.

New for this years walks: Sarah Root and I have developed 4 workshops we
call - Earth Walks - that delve
deeply into honing new earth living skills where we each reach into our
intuitive
center to start our plant and Nature communication how to's. One of these
dates takes us away into a quaint retreat
center for a whole weekend where we can intimately explore plant wisdom
concepts together and in
healing reflective quietude at the Spiritual Center in Windsor New York.

Three workshops address living and eating thru the seasons where Origins
Cafe' is hosting me again.
If any of you were at my last year Origin's Cafe' event, you know you felt
like you were not only transported for an evening
into another country, realm and food of flavors, but you were feasting like
a king. Additionally to these there is a Sunday
afternoon intensive on July 24th "Into the Woods Foraging Intensive" where
we'll hike up into Origins woodland circle
to explore forest bathing and tree medicine techniques to implement for
every day living and our connectedness to Earth.

There are a couple of Natural First Aid classes and a Superior Herbs as
Food for the lay person.

The remaining are fun and basic weed walks to hone your identification
skills; and lastly, a fun New England
Woman's Herbal Conference weekend that I'll be teaching at this year again
with close to a hundred other
herbal teachers from around the country but for a total of 500 woman in one
spot having fun. Check this
conference out.

And there's a couple of free bees too. Try to get to them. Great
introductory's.

Lastly, you may note there's little happening for me in June. Our son is
getting married!

I thought it best to keep June open because I hear it could get pretty
busy.

Blessings for a beautiful spring,

Marguerite

PS: PLEASE REPLY TO LET ME KNOW YOU DID RECEIVE THIS EMAIL. I'VE BEEN
HAVING EMAIL TROUBLES.
THANK YOU.

--

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. - Carl Jung

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
Registered Nurse, Herbal Educator, Wild Foods Forager
Herbal Educational Services
Weeds, Leaves, Seeds & Shoots : Balance Your Budget – Steward the Land ™
226 Kelso Rd. / Sanders Lane
East Meredith, (Upstate) NY 13757
*(607) 278-9635*