[MPWG] NatureServe celebrates Earth Day!

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Wed Apr 22 11:49:25 CDT 2015

In Our Words, the Species We LoveVoices across the NatureServe Network
reflect on what stirs their passion for natureApr 22 2015

For 45 years, Earth Day has rallied people to take action that betters our
surroundings, and also to reflect on why the natural world matters.

At NatureServe, we delve every day into the details of this natural world,
the biological and ecological building blocks that weave miraculously
together to form the fullness of life all around us. Today, our network of
scientists and conservation professionals have taken pause to reveal a few
of the species and natural communities that they hold dear.
Check it out at:
http://www.natureserve.org/news-events/news/our-words-species-we-love