[MPWG] Forthcoming lectures by Alain Touwaide in LA

Emanuela Appetiti ceo at medicaltraditions.org
Tue Apr 14 19:00:59 CDT 2015

~ OF INTEREST TO THOSE OF YOU IN LOS ANGELES AREA ~

I am happy to
inform you that Alain Touwaide will deliver a public lecture at UCLA ON
TUESDAY, APRIL 28, and another one at the HUNTINGTON LIBRARY AND
GARDENS, ON SATURDAY MAY 2.

Here are the details of the two lectures:

_The Healing Herbs of Antiquity. Dioscorides, De materia medica_

UCLA, Royce Hall, Room 306
TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2015, AT 5:00PM

Reception to follow.
Please, RSVP to Yarell Castellanos BY APRIL 21:
ycastellanos at support.ucla.edu
(310) 825-0913
Driving directions [1]to
Royce Hall

_Brody Lecture: Gardens for Health. A Walk through History
[2]_
Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens,
Rothenberg Hall
1151 Oxford Road San Marino, CA 91108
SATURDAY, MAY 2,
2015, AT 2:30PM

I don't have a link for the lecture at UCLA: the flyer
has just been produced, and they still haven't posted the news online.
But I wanted to inform you asap because of the RSVP deadline.

Of
course, do feel free to circulate this information to friends,
colleagues and relatives who might be interested in attending the
lectures.

Thanks and best wishes,

Emanuela
--