[MPWG] Farm Catskills Seeks Program Manager

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:04:18 CDT 2014

Thought this might be of interest to some of you.
Blessings,
Marguerite

--

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. - Carl Jung

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
Registered Nurse, Herbal Educator, Wild Foods Forager
Herbal Educational Services
Weeds, Leaves, Seeds & Shoots : Balance Your Budget – Steward the Land ™
226 Kelso Rd. / Sanders Lane
East Meredith, (Upstate) NY 13757
*(607) 278-9635*