[MPWG] New book on growing ginseng, goldenseal, and other native medicinal herbs is now available

Jeanine Davis Jeanine_Davis at ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 10 08:54:53 CDT 2014

Several of you asked to be notified when Scott Person's and my book
'Growing and Marketing Ginseng, Goldenseal, and Other Woodland Medicinals'
was again available. It has been revised and expanded. The demand for so
many of these plants, especially ginseng, goldenseal, bloodroot, and black
cohosh is increasing at an alarming rate. We do hope this book will
encourage more people to cultivate these precious plants rather than wild
harvesting them.

It is not in stores quite yet, but Scott and I both received our shipments
this week. So you can order it now through my farm blog at
http://ourtinyfarmnc.blogspot.com. International orders should go through
the publisher. Or give it a few more weeks and it will be available through
the big online discount booksellers.

Thanks. Jeanine

Jeanine Davis
Dept. of Horticultural Science
NC State University
Website: ncherb.org
Sent from my Droid (so please excuse the autocorrect mis-spellings)