[MPWG] NEWS: National Parks Look To Lock Out Wild Ginseng Diggers

Madison Woods madison at wildozark.com
Thu Dec 11 12:52:48 CST 2014

Olivia, I’ve added that article headline to my link list at this page on my website (http://www.wildozark.com/ginseng-articles-and-headlines/). If you or anyone else in the group run across articles related to American ginseng and conservation you’re welcome to leave a comment there with the links and I’ll add them to the list going forward. Thanks -

Madison Woods

 <http://wildozark.com/> Wild Ozark, LLC – Where Fantasy meets the Wild Ozarks

Our latest title is “ <http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OFAMAS6> Forest Companions”, a Wild Ozark Nature Journal

---