[MPWG] Psymposium 2014: Ethnobotany and Psychoactive Plants- THIS WEEKEND!!

Nathaniel Putnam nputnam at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 10 12:44:38 CDT 2014

The Stockbridge School of Agriculture at University of Massachusett,
Amherst will be hosting Psymposium 2014 this weekend, April 12th and
13th at the Mahar Auditorium.

This conference features lectures and talks on the ethnobotany and
healing traditions of psychoactive plants and medicinal plant drugs.
Speaker list includes Dennis McKenna, Alexandre Tannous, Hamilton Morris,
Joshua Wickerham, Jag Davies, Lily Kay Ross, Clint Canal and Lawrence
Millman plus other special guests!!

Ticket are $20 in advance and $30 at the door.
A live stream of the conference is available for $10.

For more details, visit http://www.psymposia.com

--
Plant's Eye View
www.plantseyeview.com

Medicinal Plant Program
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
http://www.umass.edu/mpp/

The more high-tech we become, the more nature we need.- Richard Louv

The purpose of education is to empower people to take control of their own
lives.- Paulo Freire

What good is it for a person to gain the whole world, yet lose his/her soul?-
Mark 8:36

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.-
Gandhi