[MPWG] Elder Flower / Berry Inquiry

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:56:44 CDT 2013

So this is what seems to be happening this year. Bob B.? Janet A.?

Asian fruit fly infestation on not only Elder but other fleshy fruits. See
below info.

http://theessentialherbal.blogspot.com/2013/09/elderberry-disaster-of-2013.html

http://www.lohud.com/article/20130906/LIFESTYLE01/309060046/

http://www.nysipm.cornell.edu/invasives_exotics/swd/swd.asp#mgmt