[MPWG] ginseng in the news

Michael McGuffin MMcguffin at ahpa.org
Thu Sep 5 18:45:35 CDT 2013

Hello Colin,
I could not agree with you more that the information presented by Robert Eidus was unfortunate, at best. But Susan Leopold was exactly correct in calling attention to the very limited resources that are applied to plant conservation. This was an important message, and an appropriate message from United Plant Savers.

Michael

Michael McGuffin
President
American Herbal Products Association | www.ahpa.org<http://www.ahpa.org/>
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 918 | Silver Spring | MD | 20910
MD Phone: 301.588.1171 x201
CA Phone: 310.745.8401

30+ years of working for you!
[AHPA_logo_vctor_300]