[MPWG] Numen, the Nature of Plants - the movie

Emanuela Appetiti ceo at medicaltraditions.org
Fri Oct 11 15:04:23 CDT 2013

For those of you interested in this movie, there will be a free
online screening on October 20-30.

http://vimeo.com/75926716?goback=.gde_3960508_member_5794148537075777538#!
[1]

Below is the notice posted in Vimeo to advertise the screening:

"Numen is the first feature-length documentary to celebrate the
healing power of plants. The film features stunning footage of medicinal
plants and thought-provoking interviews with Drs. Tiearona Lowdog and
Larry Dossey, the late Bill Mitchell, ND, author Kenny Ausubel,
herbalists Rosemary Gladstar, Phyllis Light and many others and calls
for a re-awakening of traditional knowledge about plants and their uses.

Our vision is that Numen will spark new conversations and debates
about health and wellness and inspire real, tangible actions to build a
grassroots, ecologically sustainable healthcare movement. To help sow
the seeds of this movement, we are making the film available for free
online for a limited time. We hope you will help us spread the word!
[...] Go to numenfilm.com [2] for more information about the film and
the free on-line screening!"

Best,

Emanuela
--