[MPWG] Film release: Numen: The Healing Power of Plants

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Wed Jul 10 12:54:06 CDT 2013

Please see the message below about a gorgeous film that is being released
called, Numen: The Healing Power of Plants.  It is a welcome arrival for
those of us who believe in the power of plants, highlighting several major
concepts that demonstrate the relevance of medicinal plants to our everyday
lives and to our future.  It features an array of our best known and most
beloved medicinal plant experts. The producers have indicated that all
sales are currently slated to support the further dissemination of the film
so that they may bring the information to wider audiences.

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife
Service-International Affairs
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Follow International Affairs