[MPWG] Summer Internship Opportunities for College Students to Study Medicinal Plants

Nathaniel Putnam nputnam at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 27 20:43:41 CST 2013

Greetings,

I am writing to find out if any folks involved in medicinal plants
research, product development or agriculture can offer internships to
college students this summer. I have a number of students who are
interested in learning more about opportunities for working with
medicinal plants beyond college.

Thank you for time and your suggestions,

Nathaniel Putnam

--
Medicinal Plant Program
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

The more high-tech we become, the more nature we need.- Richard Louv

The purpose of education is to empower people to take control of their own
lives.- Paulo Freire

What good is it for a person to gain the whole world, yet lose his/her soul?-
Mark 8:36

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.-
Gandhi