[MPWG] ICCMR 2013 update: abstract deadline

Emanuela Appetiti ceo at medicaltraditions.org
Tue Oct 30 12:00:13 CDT 2012

I am pleased to circulate this update on the International Congress
of Complementary Medicine Research (ICCMR), London, UK, 11-13 April,
2013, organized by the International Society for Complementary Medicine
Research.

Thanks & Best,

Emanuela
---

 [1]

ceo at medicaltraditions.org

+1 202 633 0967

PO Box 7606
Washington,
DC 20044-7606
USA

www.medicaltraditions.org [1]

VISIT US IN RAZOO!
[2]

 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE FAST APPROACHING! - 15TH NOVEMBER!

EXCELLENT GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW... [3]

 [4]

Long Term Conditions: developing global, integrative and sustainable
solutions

8TH ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR
COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE RESEARCH (ISCMR)

11-13 APRIL, INSTITUTE FOR
EDUCATION, LONDON

DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS – POSTERS, ORAL
PRESENTATIONS & INTRA-CONGRESS SYMPOSIA

We are currently accepting
abstracts for oral and poster presentations at ICCMR 2013 [5]. We expect
to offer at least 120 oral presentation opportunities and to be able to
showcase at least 200 posters at the Congress. Opportunities are also
available for intra-congress symposia [6]. All submissions must be
received by 15TH NOVEMBER 2012.

CAMBRELLA KEYNOTE

We are delighted
to announce that Prof. Dr. Benno Brinkhaus of Charité, Berlin, Germany
will address ICCMR 2013 on the Roadmap for Future of CAM Research in
Europe.

PITCH YOUR CHALLENGING IDEA!

We are planning to use one of
our parallel sessions to offer 15-minute "Challenging Idea Pitches" The
remit is broad - do you have a challenging or controversial idea
pertaining to either the practice of or research into Integrative
Medicine and CAM. We will ask our audience to vote for a winner! If you
would like to pitch to the ICCMR 2013 delegates contact Chris Hanney at
channey at health-links.co.uk.

PRE-CONGRESS WORKSHOPS UPDATE

The
morning of 11th April will feature our PRE-CONGRESS WORKSHOPS, with the
programme proper beginning after lunch. We are pleased to confirm the
following pre-congress workshops:

Ø INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE AND CAM IN
HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONS EDUCATION

Ø HEALTH ECONOMICS IN COMPLEMENTARY
AND INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE – RECENT RESULTS AND INTRODUCTION INTO METHODS

Ø ANTHROPOSOPHIC MEDICINE: 90 YEARS OF INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE. A
PATIENT-CENTERED WHOLE-SYSTEMS APPROACH

Ø SYSTEMATIC REVIEW RESEARCH
METHODS TRAINING: FOCUS ON CAM

Ø HOMEOPATHY WORKSHOP

Ø PEDIATRIC
FUNCTIONAL ABDOMINAL PAIN AND IBS/ SAFETY IN PEDIATRIC CAM/SAFETY ISSUES
IN CAM IN PEDIATRICS

The congress committee is also please to confirm
the ISCMR YOUNG RESEARCHERS SESSION: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR RESEARCH
POTENTIAL, which will take place on Friday 12th April.

For further
details on ICCMR 2013, and to register for the conference or submit an
abstract please visit WWW.ICCMR2013.ORG

Yours sincerely

Chris Hanney

Health Links Conferences _for the_ ICCMR 2013 Committee

ICCMR 213

[4]

WWW.ICCMR2013.ORG

11TH-13TH APRIL 2013