[MPWG] Addendum ... Environment: "Natural Gas" - Colbert

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:37:38 CDT 2012

Hello again,
Missed noting (friend just reminded me) that there will also be an
interview on the Colbert Report tonight on "natural gas"* *drilling as well
as an anti drilling commercial being launched at that same time. The below
was just
sent to me ... *

Mark Ruffalo is going on the Colbert Report to launch Water Defense's new
campaign, Natural Gas Exxposed. *

Marguerite

PS: see below - Water Defense.

[image: Water Defense]<http://www.waterdefense.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=117&qid=65553>
Friends -
*This Wednesday, at 11:30 pm EST, Mark Ruffalo is going on the Colbert
Report to launch Water Defense's new campaign, Natural Gas Exxposed. We'd
love it if you'd tune in to watch us kick off the campaign.*
*Natural Gas Exxposed will tell the stories of Americans whose lives have
been shattered by gas drilling.* All across the country, thousands of
Americans have had their water, air and land permanently contaminated by
drilling. Many of these families pay hundreds of dollars a month for
bottled water so that their children have safe water. Meanwhile, our
elected officials tout the benefits of natural gas and fight to extend
billions of dollars in subsidies to Big Gas.
*Natural Gas Exxposed is about a choice: ExxonMobil's profits or America's
health? Dirty fossil fuels or clean renewable energy? In the next couple of
months, we're going to expose the lies spread by Big Gas and build a
national movement to put our communities before gas industry profits. To
stay in the loop, follow us
onFacebook<http://www.waterdefense.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=81&%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bqid=65504>
 and Twitter<http://www.waterdefense.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=82&%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bqid=65504>
.*
Big Gas has gotten away with lying to the American people for too long.
Starting next Wednesday, we're going to raise our voices and demand justice
for all the parents who have to wonder whether what comes out of the tap or
floats in on the breeze is ruining their families' health.
*Please tell all of your friends to join us for this exciting night, and
don't forget to check us out on
Facebook<http://www.waterdefense.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=81&%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bqid=65504>
 and Twitter<http://www.waterdefense.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=82&%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bqid=65504>
.*
Thanks,
Claire

Hello plant lovers,

I know plants are discussed on these lists however without clean air,
water, healthy soil and their organisms our
environmental wellness will not be in balance for our plants ...  thus us,
soooooo here I go again and share the following:

Tonight - March 28th, at 11:30 p.m. EST - *during* the Colbert Report (a
Comedy Central Station) a local Bio-Chemist
College Professor at SUCO Oneonta and a Hazmat Supervisor for our area Dr.
Ron Bishop will be in a
commercial that will start off a campaign revealing how natural gas
drilling (hydro-fracking & horizontal drilling) is any
thing but natural let alone safe.

This effects all of us.

Not just us here in NYS, PA, OH, and the surrounding counties and states.

Why watch this for a commercial?
- it may not only be on the commercial, a producer / actor on the Colbert
Report will be interviewed possibly
  regarding his work in gas drilling and hydrofracking environment and
health issues
- the commercial is funded by local grass roots organizations and people I
personally know has been tirelessly
   working to educate on the detriments and dangers of hydrofracking.
- the commercial is truth, over having to wonder about reading between the
lines from the industry commercials
- Dr. Ron Bishop is credible and has been leading the way in our community
on educating people as well as local
  and state officials on the detriments of hydrofracking.

If anyone is not aware of this yet, please email me and I'll send you info
to get you started.

Sincerely, and please pass this on

Marguerite

--

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. - Carl Jung

Part of 'holding space' for another is not to try to choose form, rather it
is to spend time considering its content and allow form to present itself.

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
R.N., Herbalist, Reiki
Herbal Educational Services
226 Kelso Rd. / Sanders Lane