[MPWG] plant management advice

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 04:11:42 CDT 2012

"Right now they are considering having it sprayed to kill off the goldenrod and other “weeds.”

Mike, it is old Indian saying that every plant on this earth is useful and it is ignorance of human beings that they have classified some as useful and others as unwanted plants i.e weeds.

Please send the list of plants present as weeds in your land I will try to forward the information related to its uses specially medicinal uses.

Best Wishes,

Pankaj Oudhia

Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database
www.pankajoudhia.com
Millions of Pages on Indian Traditional Healing
http://www.scribd.com/pankajoudhia
Thousands of Films and Film Strips
http://www.youtube.com/user/pankajoudhia
Thousands of Pictures and Filmshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/pankajoudhia/