[MPWG] PCA: Bimonthly Meeting for Mar. 14, 2012 (Arlington, VA)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Apr 24 08:10:53 CDT 2012

The PCA meeting talk about Ginseng was recorded and those of you who would
like to view the talk should be able to do so with these directions (I'm
not sure if it will work for Mac users):

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/440593886

The person must first sign in. Then there is a link that will open in
Windows Media player. Some people may need to install the codec (link
provided on this same page, but it very easy to do) to watch it.

I'll send out another note if we figure out a way to make it available in
another format.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/