[MPWG] "Nurses will Gather to Discuss Health Impacts of Natural Gas Drilling" in P.A.

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:42:14 CDT 2011

Hello all,
Please pass along. I don't believe you need to be a nurse to go to this.
Sign up deadline is tomorrow.
Blessings,
Marguerite

**

EASILY the best reply to a gas related email i've read all year.   KUDOS
BILL !! !

At 2:44 PM -0400 10/2/11, William Feldman wrote:

I'm kind of confused.  If tis is a discussion related to health, how can
fracking possibly have any positive health effects?  If not health, what
positive benefits could nurses have in mind?

Bill

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2011, at 2:15 PM, Brendan OConnor <brendanjoconnor at yahoo.com>