[MPWG] Over 38,000 Films and Film Strips on Biodiversity

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 14:31:08 CDT 2011

Dear Group Members,

   I am in process of making films and film
strips from CGBD database on Biodiversity online. Now over 785 films and
 film strips are online through Youtube. There are much variations in
topics.

I am giving some examples.

>From Mother Nature's Experimental Fields. 5. Tendu and Ficus with Orchids © Pankaj

Diabetes Herbs. 338D. Pterocarpus marsupium with Medicinal Orchids © Pankaj O

Indigenous Species used with Safed Musli flowers in Traditional Healing. Part-1 © ...

Indigenous species added in Cancer Formulations as Tertiary Ingredients. Part-54 © Pankaj ...

Indigenous Species beneficial for Gloriosa superba Cultivation. Part-7 © Pankaj Oudhia

--
Indigenous species used in Prostate Cancer Formulations. Part-5 © Pankaj Oudhia

Fish Diversity of Chhattisgarh. 2. Common and Medicinal Fishes of Gangrel Dam. ...

Medicinal Herbs used in Agrohomoeopathy Experiments. Part-4 © Pankaj Oudhia

Jatropha gossypifolia in India. Part-29 © Pankaj Oudhia
Luxuriantly growing but less productive Jatropha in Chhattisgarh. Part-3 © Pankaj Oudhia

Meetha Paan in Chhattisgarh. Part-2 © Pankaj Oudhia
Keep your water sources pure through traditional knowledge about herbs. Part-151 © ...

Healing Flora of Sacred Grove. Part-2 © Pankaj Oudhia
Herbal Ingredients added in Medicinal Rice Beer Handia. Part-1 © Pankaj Oudhia

May I suggest some medicinal herbs for Parkinson's disease? Part-111 © Pankaj ...

Yellow Vein Mosaic affected Croton sparsiflorus as medicinal herb. Part-1 © Pankaj ...

Indigenous Species used for Dengue (Breakbone Fever). Part-1 © Pankaj ...

Nashta available in roadside hotels in Chhattisgarh, India. Part-39 © Pankaj ...

Plant and Animal sources of Minor Forest Products of India. Part-2 © ...

Alien Invasive species Jatropha spreading as weed in Chhattisgarh Forest. Part-1 © ...

Fighting with Parthenium allergy through indigenous knowledge. Part-13 © Pankaj Oudhia

Wild Flowers used by Tantriks in Vashikaran Rituals. Part-1 © Pankaj Oudhia

Healing Herbs for Global Nuclear/Radiation Poisoning. Part-2 © Pankaj Oudhia

Narrow Gauge Train in Chhattisgarh, India. Part-3 © Pankaj Oudhia

Here Acacia nilotica is not an Invasive species. Part-1 © Pankaj Oudhia

The Indian experiences on organic farming useful for African herb growers. © Pankaj Oudh

Bird Diversity of Chhattisgarh, India. Part-2 © Pankaj Oudhia

From a Distance: Mahanadi River in Chhattisgarh. Part-1 © Pankaj Oudhia

Plants used for protection against Evil Spirits in Northern Chhattisgarh. Part-2 © ...

Lost Knowledge: Unique practice of Dental Regeneration. Part-2218 © Pankaj Oudhia

Top 100 Renoprotective Herbs of the World. Part-2 © Pankaj Oudhia

Treatment of Sickle Cell Anaemia in Indian State Chhattisgarh.18. Use of Van ...

Smother Enemies to Death in Parthenium way. Part-1 © Pankaj Oudhia

Plants useful against Safflower Diseases. Part-50 © Pankaj Oudhia
http://www.youtube.com/user/pankajoudhia

regards

Pankaj Oudhia