[MPWG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Sidne Kneeland via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Jan 12 17:50:15 CST 2011

LinkedIn
------------Sidne Kneeland requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Liz,

- Sidne

Accept invitation from Sidne Kneeland
http://www.linkedin.com/e/zi17ko-giuvv6kh-44/qqItbrI5za6pGr2FzvftlXYSdZ5nnrCzzv0aYR9lXG3cwBQl/blk/I42671747_25/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dj9vdPgTcjsSczh9bQdgoQpij4lkbPcOc3AScPgPcj8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Sidne Kneeland
http://www.linkedin.com/e/zi17ko-giuvv6kh-44/qqItbrI5za6pGr2FzvftlXYSdZ5nnrCzzv0aYR9lXG3cwBQl/blk/I42671747_25/0RcBYTd3sNdPoOd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Sidne Kneeland be a good idea?

People Sidne Kneeland knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Sidne Kneeland will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/zi17ko-giuvv6kh-44/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation