[MPWG] Water

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:29:07 CDT 2011

If you are working for banning gas drilling, coal mining and the like, it
would benefit you to see this video.
If you have children that want a clean world and water, it would benefit you
to sit and watch this video with them.
If you live a hectically busy life, it would benefit you to sit down and see
this video.
If you work in the medical field, it would benefit your patients to see this
video.
If you work with homeopathy, flower essences, herbs, Reiki, healing touch,
it would benefit you to see this video.
If you care about water, watch this video. It will take 1 hour and 20
minutes.
Blessings,  Marguerite

  this is a video that honors water ... the actual video/picture came in and
out which I thought frustrating, at first, but the info won me over.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWAjCS9aeYE

" ... change the way you look at things, ... the things you look at change."

Wayne Dwyer

--

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
R.N., Herbalist, Reiki