[MPWG] Correction: Weeds, Leaves, Seeds and Shoots ...

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:02:09 CDT 2011

Correction is highlighted ... in deep appreciation for sending on to others.

*Weeds, Leaves, Seeds and Shoots: Extend your Budget - Steward the Land ©*

A plant identification series will take place once a month over the summer
with a focus on nature and nutrition education. Beginning Wednesday, April
20th and then the first Wednesday there after, May thru October, Marguerite
Uhlmann-Bower R.N., Herbalist will lead the walk at various Delaware County
locations and hosted by 6 county businesses. The focus of these classes are
twofold: ‘Support the Land that Feeds Us’, and stretch our nutritional food
potential. You will learn* responsible land and water stewarding contrasted
from how modern man action's fall short of serving this planet*, as well as
how to safely identify, process and preserve nutrient dense wild foods from
the woodlands to table.

By participating in this grassroots effort, you will be supporting the
education of people and community on the effects that gas drilling has on
our environment, our health and our future. Donation request per class: $15
person. Call Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower for class details, directions and to
pre-register at 607-278-9635 or email: 3moonsisters at gmail.com
(Proceeds will go to CDOG, an anti fracking grassroots organization.)

The following are the dates and locations -
April 20 - Quarter Moon Cafe' land in East Meredith
May 4 - Turquoise Barn
June 1 - Tay Tea land in East Meredith
July 6 - Pepacton Health Foods Store – land in Downsville
August 3 - Turquoise Barn
September 7 - Harmony Hill Retreat Center - East Meredith
October 5 - Masonville General Store – land in Masonville

--

" ... change the way you look at things, ... the things you look at change."

Wayne Dwyer

--

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
R.N., Herbalist, Reiki