[MPWG] Fwd:

Steven Foster sfoster at stevenfoster.com
Sun Oct 24 21:08:23 CDT 2010

For better or worse, the arrival of the first Europeans to American shores, if not others before them, initiated trans-oceanic
movement of plants en masse by humans. A little late to legislate it. Plants don't stop at borders or carry passports. This action only
results from rabid lobbying, and officials and legislators saying, ya, ya, whatever you want, can we please get on with our day?
Fine with me, if we ban the exportation of manipulated genetic material with the same stroke of the regulatory pen. Where is rational thought?

Sent from my iPhone