[MPWG] Ken Jensen Submission to list

Ken Jensen naturestreat at shaw.ca
Fri May 14 07:01:02 CDT 2010

Hi, Carolyn

Regarding below e-mail, There is a great herbalist in Flagstaff, Arizona by the name of Phyllis Hogan, Very nice lady you may want to get in touch with her, All her personal information is enclosed at the website below, Phyllis is doing great work with the Navajo's in nutrition and traditional foods. She is a great starting point.

About Phyllis: http://www.wintersun.com/WSfamily/phyllis.php
Contact Info for Phyllis: http://wintersun.com/contactws.php

Kind Regards

Ken Jensen