[MPWG] WEB: new ginseng documentary (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Mar 9 17:38:26 CST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Hello everyone,

Some of you may know that  I was assisting with the production/content of
a documentary on American ginseng (and ginseng culture) involving ginseng
communities in WV and PA.  The piece was spearheaded by an old friend who
works for WV public television with the idea that it would be expanded in
2010-11 from a 30 minute piece to 60 minutes.

The 30 minute piece aired this past weekend on WV Public TV and is now
available for viewing on YouTube.  I think Chuck (my friend) did a fine
job of presenting the complexities and characters in the world of ginseng
(but perhaps I am biased).  When you have some time, take a look at it
and, if you think it is worthy, please share it with others.  Also, if you
feel you would want to contribute/be featured in the expanded piece, or
recommend someone else to be featured, let me know.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfeblng3Z4

Hope you enjoy.

Eric

Program Director, Plant Science