[MPWG] URGENT: Late Blight AND a Biodynamic - Anti - Fungal Recipe Enclosed

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:01:40 CDT 2010

Hello all,
Those who are not in Delaware County Upstate New York may still like to hear
about what is going on
here with (potato / tomato) blight as well as what has been working for me
so far in my first year experiences
with Rudolph Steiner /  Biodynamic Preparations. Read on.
Sincerely,
Marguerite

Email I just sent out to fellow gardeners, herbalists and Cornell Coop.
Extension:

Hello all,